Activated Carbon Filters
The Clean Air Filter:
The Clean Air Filter® provides vapor and particulate filtrations featuring a unique, patented, 3-in-1 design.
- Stage 1 is a STANDARD PAPER MEDIA particulate filter. This media absorbs liquid droplets that are present in spray aerosols in addition to filtering out dust.
- Stage 2 is ACTIVATED CARBON. This media effectively reduces organic vapors before they enter the operator’s cab. This is the heart of the “Chemical” side of our filter. Harmful chemical fumes, pollen and other fine dusts are absorbed in the porous activated carbon.
- Stage 3 is a FINAL FILTER that allows for maximum airflow while giving excellent pesticide protection.
Complies with ISO 3795 burn rate standard, rated as self-extinguishing.
For ordering/availability information call: 712.748.3642
The CLEAN AIR FILTER® (CAF) is very effective in reducing chemical spray (organic) vapors.
CAF’s filter fits in the existing cab filter space.
CAF’s design does not diminish or reduce the original dust filter but rather expounds upon it making it a “BETTER OVERALL DUST FILTER”. This makes it an excellent choice for combines and windrowers as well as tractors, floaters and high clearance sprayers.
CAF’s design creates and “INVERTED PYRAMID AIR-FLOW” that:
Creates a greater air to carbon surface area, which helps to maximize carbons absorption ability. Helps to reduce TUNNELING and POCKETING. Farmer tested and approved with “OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE” response.
Improper installation may cause filter dysfunction. Inadequate contact of sealing gasket due to loose fit or obstruction may cause filter dysfunction. Filter is designed to augment respirator devices – Use approved respirator when law dictates. Filter will not provide oxygen in an OXYGEN DEFICIENT atmosphere. Not for use as protection against FUMIGANTS. High oil environment may decrease filter efficiency.
PROTECTION LEVEL WILL VARY WITH INDIVIDUAL CAB INTEGRITY. Positive cab pressure must be maintained! Positive pressure is not necessarily an indication of cab integrity.
Filter life depends on several factors such as:
- EXPOSURE (time, wind, humidity, filter location, fan speed, row crop or orchard application)
- CHEMICAL (chemical structure, volatility, concentration, etc.)
REPLACE AFTER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- WHEN ODOR, TASTE OR OTHER SYMPTOM FROM CONTAMINANT IS DETECTED.
The paper media can be cleaned using a shop vac on the dirty side. DO NOT WASH OR CLEAN WITH WATER.
The activated carbon section of the filter CANNOT be cleaned.
*CAUTION* USE APPROPRIATE PPE WHEN HANDLING FILTERS
DISPOSE OF USED FILTERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERAL, STATE & LOCAL LAWS/REGULATIONS
Clean Air Filter Limited 90 Day Warranty
The Clean Air Filter Company warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If one of our products fails because of a manufacturing or workmanship defect, Clean Air Filter will replace the product subject to the following conditions:
Warranty Period: The air filter is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the date the product is purchased.
What is covered: This limited warranty covers air filters manufactured and sold by Clean Air Filter.
What is not covered: This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER
- Failures resulting from incorrect application
- Damage caused by improper installation, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect or accident or unauthorized repair.
- Failures resulting from parts not sold or approved by Clean Air Filter
- Damage to parts, fixtures, housings, attachments and accessory items that are not part of the air filter, including check valves and hoses.
- Damages as a result of flood, wind, fire, lightning, accidents, corrosive environment, act of God, or any other condition beyond the control of Clean Air Filter.
- Incidental, consequential, commercial, punitive exemplary, or special damages or losses.
- Filters that have been cleaned, reinstalled, or both.
There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of the face hereof. This limited warranty is VOID if the air filter has been altered or modified in any way including attempted repair without Clean Air Filters authorization.
Clean Air Filters responsibilities: If a defect in material or workmanship not caused by an excluded failure is found during the warranty period, Clean Air Filter will provide, at Clean Air Filters choice, new parts or Clean Air Filter approved repair parts or assembled components needed to correct the defect. Clean Air Filter reserves the right to provide a refund in lieu of replacement or repair at Clean Air Filters option. The replacement or repaired product will be sent to you freight prepaid or made available to you for pick up at a local dealer designated by Clean Air Filter. Items replaced under this warranty become the property of Clean Air Filter and shall be returned to Clean Air Filter upon request.
Users responsibilities: Report your issue to Clean Air Filter by telephone 1-712-748-3642 or by fax to 1-712-748-3643 immediately. After contacting Clean Air Filter you may be required to deliver or send the air filter to Clean Air Filter properly packaged, freight prepaid. The user is responsible for the cost of shipping and packing.
Exclusions and Limitations on Damages and Remedies are as follows:
THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHETEHER EXPRESSED BY AFFIRMATION, PROMISE, DESCRIPTION, DRAWING, MODEL OR SAMPLE. ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THIS ONE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
CLEAN AIR FILTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL DAMAGES. REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY ARE LIMITED TO THE PROVISIONS FOR REPLACEMENT OR FREPAIR FO THE WARRANTED PRODUCT AS SPECIFIED HEREIN.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from country to country, or state to state.
Special “AMMONIA ONLY” filters are available. This filter is not for use with pesticides, but rather for “AMMONIA ONLY”.